1 roll refrigerated pie crust (like Pillsbury Pie Crusts)
1/2 C. Mighty Sesame Tahini
4 oz. finely chopped milk chocolate, or dark chocolate if you prefer it less sweet
Toasted sesame seeds
- Pre-heat your oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll pie crust on a cutting board and squeeze around 1/2 C. of Mighty Sesame tahini throughout. Sprinkle evenly with chopped chocolate. Cut into 16 even “slices” with a large chef knife.
- Roll up each triangle tightly starting at the outer edge towards the center point and sprinkle each with sesame seeds.
- Place rugelach on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes until just starting to brown. Note that some chocolate may leak out which is completely normal.
- Allow to cool on a cookie rack and serve.