1-1/2 sticks butter, room temperature
3/4 C. powdered sugar
1 C. Mighty Sesame Tahini
2 tsp. kosher salt
2 C. flour
Toasted sesame seeds
Sprinkles of your choice, optional
- In a medium bowl beat butter, sugar and tahini for 3-4 minutes until creamy. Add salt and flour and beat on low speed until combined, scraping bowl from time to time.
- Mix sesame seeds and colored sprinkles together and pour them out on a small baking sheet or flat dish.
- Carefully knead the dough and shape into two tubes of equal size. Carefully roll each dough onto sesame seeds until fully covered.
- Roll each dough tube with parchment paper, twisting the ends and refrigerate for 2 hours or longer.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F and remove dough from refrigerator. Cut into 1/4-inch coins and place onto baking sheet.
By George Duran