¼ cup Mighty Sesame tahini
¾ cup water
1 cube chicken bouillon
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 Cube of Dorot Garlic or 1 clove garlic, minced
2 cubes of Dorot Garden Ginger or 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
2 teaspoons butter, or as needed
6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into cubes, or more to taste
1 teaspoon sesame seeds, for garnish
- Bring water and bouillon cube to a boil, until bouillon cube has dissolved.
- Lower heat to low. Whisk Mighty Sesame tahini, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger into bouillon mixture until smooth. Keep sauce warm over low heat. This will allow the mixture to thicken naturally, so keep a watch on it
- In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat, once pan is hot cook and stir chicken until cooked, about 10 mins. You want to get a nice sear on the chicken at this time.
- Pour tahini mixture into skillet and toss chicken to coat.
- Plate, garnish with sesame seeds, and enjoy.