1 Lg. Eggplant
4 Cloves Garlic Crushed
½ Lemon Juiced
½ t red pepper flakes
Pinch of salt
1 T Olive Oil
1 pinch dried parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a few slits in skin of eggplant and place on baking dish.
- Roast eggplant in oven until completely shrunken and soft.
- Roast until eggplant is almost charred.
- Let eggplant cool. Peel and discard skin.
- Put eggplant into bowl add Tahini, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper, and salt.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed evenly.
- Drizzle olive oil over the Baba Ghanoush and garnish with parsley!!