5 oz Salmon Fillet, diced (optional)
4 Tablespoons Sesame oil, divided
2 Tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
¼ Package of bean noodles
1 cooked beet, diced
1 large cucumber, thinly sliced strips
1 large carrot, thinly sliced strips
½ Avocado thinly sliced
½ Chili pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
2 teaspoons roasted peanuts
Mighty Sesame Tahini, to taste
- Put diced salmon in a medium size bowl, add 2 tablespoons sesame oil and teriyaki sauce. Mix together.
- Pan sear salmon if desired.
- Cook bean noodles based off instructions on package.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of sesame oil to cooked bean noodles, toss together.
- Cut cucumber, carrot, and avocado into thin strips.
- Slice Chili pepper and dice cooked beet.
- Put bean noodles at the bottom of the serving dish.
- Add cooked beets, carrot, cucumber, avocado and chili pepper on top.
- Sprinkle with lemon peel, black sesame seeds, and peanuts.
- Spoon salmon on top.
- Top the dish off with squeezable Mighty Sesame Tahini & enjoy!