½ Diced Tomatoes
¼ cup red Onion
2T Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
½ Cucumber Seeded and Diced
½ Chickpeas (Drained)
½ Lemon squeezed
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Quarter Pita & season with Olive Oil and salt/pepper.
- Bake until crisp. This will be used as the base chips for your Nachos.
- Now we will build our our Salad to place over pita chips! Mix Tomatoes, Cucumber, Red Onion, Chickpeas, Olive Oil and Lemon Salt and Pepper to taste. This salad will be placed on top of Pita Chips coming out of oven.
- Now make your Tahini dressing to mix with your salad. Add Tahini, Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt, Cucumber, Lemon Juice, garlic, S&P to taste.
- Now spread your Salad all over you warm Pita then your Tahini Taziki on top of everything. Garnish with Chopped Cilantro or Parsley.