8.8 oz Chickpea Pasta (1 Box)
½ Cup Mighty Sesame Tahini
¼ cup Water
1 Whole Lemons Juice Squeezed
2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
2 Teaspoons Cilantro, finely chopped
2 Teaspoons Parsley, finely chopped
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 head of Broccoli, Florets, Chopped
½ Head of Cauliflower, florets, Chopped
8 oz can of Artichoke halves
1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
½ Red Onion, diced
1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Black Sesame Seeds, garnish
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower florets into small, bite size pieces.
- Diced Red onion and cut tomatoes in half.
- Bring Water to boil and cook pasta according to the direction on the box.
- Blanch the chopped broccoli and cauliflower.
- In a bowl combined Tahini, water, lemon juice, garlic, cilantro, parsley, salt and pepper, whisk to desired consistency.
- Once pasta is done cooking, drain water and return to pot. Pour the tahini mixture into the pot. Stir well.
- Add tomatoes, artichokes, onions, and blanched broccoli and cauliflower to pot with tahini mixture and pasta.
- Transfer pasta mixture to dish to serve. Garnish with black sesame seeds and lemon wedge.