By Tammy Israel @saladsnsweets
1 and 1/3 cups Mighty Sesame Co. tahini (1 bottle)
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 cup plus 2 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup water
- Mix tahini with vanilla bean paste and salt and set aside in a bowl.
- In a pot, bring water and sugar to a boil, stirring occasionally. Bring to 150°F, measured on a candy thermometer.
- Once temperature reaches 150°F, slowly pour into tahini mixture and mix until it comes together, approximately 30 seconds. ** Do not over mix.
- Pour into a 9x5” parchment lined loaf pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares or bars.