2 cups AP flour
1 cup pine nuts, toasted
2/3 cup tahini
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
½ t salt
1 T sesame seeds
1 T black sesame seeds
2 T brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment.
- In food processor, pulse flour, pine nuts, white sugar, tahini, butter, and salt until dough ball forms. Do not over mix.
- In a bowl, mix both sesame seeds and brown sugar.
- Form and roll dough into 1 inch balls. Toss each dough ball in sugar sesame seed mixture.
- Place dough balls on cookie sheet 2 inches apart from each other. Smash gently with fork to flatten.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and serve.