1 head green cabbage, sliced very thinly
1 bunch green onion, sliced thin (green parts only)
1 cup snow peas, sliced into 1 inch pieces
¾ cup cashews, toasted and chopped
1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
3 T tahini
½ t salt plus 2 t
1 T ginger, minced
2 t sesame oil
½ cup olive oil
2 shots of your favorite hot sauce
- Place cabbage in a colander in the sink and sprinkle with 2 t salt. Toss to incorporate. Let rest in the colander for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together tahini, rice wine vinegar, 1 t salt, ginger, sesame oil and mayonnaise. Once fully mixed, slowly drizzle olive oil into this mixture whisking the entire time.
- After 20 minutes, rinse cabbage under water to remove salt. Squeeze all water off.
- Add cabbage to dressing along with snow peas, green onions and hot sauce.
- Place on serving platter and add toasted cashews.