½ vegetable oil
¾ cup honey
¾ cup tahini
1 ½ t baking powder
1 ½ t nutmeg
2 cups AP flour, sifted
½ cup sesame seeds
1 cup warm water
1 T butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 cake pan with butter.
- In a bowl, combine oil, honey, tahini and water. Mix well.
- Slowly add flour, baking powder and sesame seeds. Mix well with electric mixer on low speed to incorporate all ingredients.
- Pour into greased cake pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a took pick comes out clean when coffee cake is pierced.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice and serve.