Created by: Better Food Guru, Sara Tercero
4 cups quick oats
4 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsp Mighty Sesame tahini
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp hemp seeds
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, in a large mixing bowl or on the same sheet pan you will be cooking the granola add the oats, olive oil, maple syrup, sesame tahini, sesame seeds, hemp seeds and salt.
- Mix thoroughly with your clean hands. It will be sticky not wet.
- Add the oat mixture to a large sheet pan and spread in a thin layer, pressing down gently. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Using the back of a spatula, stir the granola so that the underside is on top. Essentially flipping it but it won't stay in one piece, it will crumble. Then spread again in a thin layer and gently press again.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes. Once you can really smell the granola, it is finished. There is a fine line, if you are not paying attention, it will burn very easily if you don't take it out on time.
- Let the granola cool before moving it to a storage container.
Check out Sara’s Blog post here: Better Food Guru, Sara Tercero