Vegetables for grilling, like peppers, asparagus, squash, eggplant, zucchini, etc.
Toppings like chopped green olives, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, or herbs
For Tahini Sauce
1/2 C. Mighty Sesame Tahini
Juice of half a lemon
1/4 C. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp. coriander
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Pre-heat your grill on high and spray non-stick spray on the grates.
- Make your tahini sauce by processing all of the sauce ingredients and slowly adding water until it's smooth and pourable.
- Prepare your vegetables accordingly and brush or spray them with olive oil and grill on both sides until tender and lightly charred. Set onto a platter.
- Liberally drizzle tahini sauce throughout vegetables and top with your desired toppings.
- Season with more salt as needed and serve immediately.
by George Duran