1/3 cup olive oil plus 2 T
3 T lemon juice
1 red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
1 eggplant cut crosswise into 3/4 inch rings
2 zucchinis, cut lengthwise into ½ inch strips
2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2" inch strips
2 T fresh cilantro, chopped
½ cup tahini
2 T water
1 tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat outdoor grill. In a large bowl, toss together all vegetables, 2 T olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place bell peppers skin side down on grill and cook into skins are black. Place in bowl and cover with plastic to let steam for 5 minutes. Peel off black skins and set aside.
- While peppers are cooking, mix tahini, water, 1/3 cup olive oil, lemon juice and water in a bowl. Whisk all ingredients together. If mixture is too thick, add a little water at a time until you achieve desired consistency.
- While peppers are steaming, place rest of vegetables on the grill cook until tender rotating every couple of minutes.
- Return bell peppers to grill to finish off and reheat for 3-4 minutes.
- Place all grilled vegetables on serving platter. Drizzle with tahini sauce.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.