3 Lbs small new potatoes
2 ½ T. Kosher Salt
1 bunch Fresh Cilantro rough chop
½ C Mighty Sesame Tahini
¼ C Lemon Jc.
2 T. Fresh Parsley rough chop
2T Sriracha sauce
- Boil Potatoes in water with 2T. kosher salt until done. (approx. 15 minutes)
- Let potatoes cool at room temp or run them under cold water if needed.
- Drain and cut potatoes in half.
- Combine Tahini, Cilantro, Lemon Juice, Sriracha Sc and water. I mixed by hand this can also be done in blender or food processor.
- Add water as needed to make sauce thinner, or more Tahini for thicker sauce.
- Toss potatoes in a bowl with spicy tahini sauce and remaining kosher salt.