12 corn tortillas
2 cups green cabbage, shaved
1 cup carrots, shredded
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup sesame oil
4 Tilapia filets
½ cup tahini
2 T Siracha sauce
2 T olive oil
2 limes, cut into wedges
1 T lemon juice
1 bunch green onions, sliced thinly
½ cup cilantro, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Season Tilapia filets with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large non stick skillet.
- Once oil is hot place filets into skillet and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes then flip. Cook another 3-4 minutes then pull from skillet and set aside.
- While cooking Tilapia, heat toaster oven to warm setting and wrap corn tortillas in aluminum foil and place in oven to heat and keep warm.
- In a bowl, mix together tahini, soy and lemon juice.
- Slice each piece of Tilapia lengthwise into 3 strips. Place corn tortillas on to serving platter and place 1 strip of Tilapia in center of each tortilla.
- Divide cabbage and carrots evenly amongst tortillas. Drizzle each with tahini mixture and Siracha.
- Serve with cilantro, green onions and lime wedges as garnish.