4oz. Bitter Sweet Choc.
1 T. Espresso
½ C Mighty Sesame Tahini
¼ C Sesame Seeds
- First Melt Choc then add Tahini, sugar and salt.
- Mix well and chill in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- In another bowl mix espresso and sesame seeds.
- Remove Choc/Tahini mixture from refridge… scoop and roll 1 inch balls.
- Place on sheet pan return to refrigerator for additional 10 minutes
- Pull from refrigerator and roll balls in espresso/sesame mixture.
- Once again put back in refrigerator until ready to serve.