1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup flour
2 cups panko bread crumbs
¾ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
¼ cup tahini
2 T soy sauce
1 shallot, minced
1 T lemon juice
1 t ginger, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
2 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add eggs, flour and bread crumbs to 3 separate bowls.
- Dip cauliflower florets in to the flour coating entire floret. Then dip into beaten egg coating completely. Finally, into the bread crumbs rolling to cover floret. Press bread crumbs into floret so to get them to stick well.
- Place cauliflower onto a cookie sheet. Repeat breading procedure until all florets are breaded. Drizzle cauliflower with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender when pierced with a knife.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, tahini, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and shallots.
- Remove florets from oven when done and serve with sauce. Enjoy!