1 Large Bunch of Swiss Chard
2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
3 Cloves of Garlic chopped, divided
½ Cup Mighty Sesame Tahini
1 Large Whole Lemon squeezed, to taste
¼ cup Water
Kosher Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, or to taste
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika, or to taste
Flatbreads, pita, or chopped vegetable for serving
- Remove stems from Swiss chard leaves and chop finely. Tear leaves and chop finely as well, set both aside separately.
- In a large pot heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium low heat, add one glove of chopped garlic to oil. Cook the Swiss chard stems until tender ~5-7 minutes, stirring often. Add the finely chopped Swiss chard leaves to the pot, cook until tender and wilted, ~10 minutes. Let Cool. (Squeeze out excess liquid if its present)
- In a separate bowl add tahini, lemon juice, water, the remaining garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika, stir well.
- Add Swiss chard mixture to tahini mixture, stir well.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl. You can add an olive oil drizzle as garnish. Enjoy!