3 T. Fresh Ginger
½ C. MS Tahini
¼ C. Soy Sc. Low Sodium
¼ C. Siracha Sc.
2 Cups Julienne Carrots, Zuchini, and Sugar Snap Peas
1 lb. Wide Asian Noodle or you can use fettecine
2 Cloves Dorot Garlic
¼ Sesame Oil
¼ Rice Wine Vin.
1T Kosher Salt
1 Bunch Scallions
- Mix Tahini ginger garlic soy sc. Vinegar Siracha and Sesame Oil set to side.
- Wide Asian Noodle or you can use fettecine.
- Cook off Noodle in boiling water. Cool under cold water after cooking.
- Blanch all vegetables quickly into ice bath to stop cooking and they will also keep their bright colors.
- Mix all ingredients Noodles, Vegetables and sauce together and refrigerate.