1 ½ C Mashed Bananas
1/3 C Plain Nonfat greek yogurt
1/3 C Mighty Sesame Tahini
3 T unsalted butter
1 t Vanilla extract
2 Lg. Eggs
½ C packed Brown Sugar
6 oz. Flour
¾ t baking soda
½ kosher salt
2 oz Choc chips
1 t black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine bananas and first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Mix with mixer until blended then add sugars until combine.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir with whisk. Add the flour mixture to banana mixture until blended.
- Fold in Chocolate chips. Pour batter into greased pan for baking. Top with black Sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.