3 oz bittersweet chocolate, melted
½ cup tahini
2 T sugar
1 t salt
¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
1 T espresso, ground
- In a bowl, mix melted chocolate, tahini, sugar and salt. Incorporate all ingredients well and chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl mix together ground espresso and sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Pull chocolate mixture from refrigerator and scoop 1 tablespoon at a time and roll into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheet and return to refrigerator for an additional 10 minutes.
- Pull from refrigerator and roll chocolate balls in espresso mixture.
- Once finished return chocolate truffles to refrigerator until ready to serve.