Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet.
Chicken and Steak Shawarma Salad with Mighty Sesame Tahini Sauce
Shawarma Spice Mix:
1 tsp. All Spice
1 tsp. Cumin
½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp. Ground Coriander
½ tsp. Ground Ginger
½ tsp. Cayenne pepper
½ Lemon, Juiced
2 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp. Salt
¼ cup Tahini Paste
½ Lemon, Juice
Cold Water used to desired consistency
½ lb. Sliced Skirt Steak
½ lb Sliced Chicken Thighs
2 tb. Vegetable Oil
2 tb. Rice Wine Vinegar
2 tsp. Shawarma Spice
1 ½ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Black Pepper
Red onion, half moons
- Begin by slicing your beef and chicken into 1/2 inch slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine the vegetable oil with rice wine vinegar. Add the Shawarma spice, salt and black pepper. Mix them thoroughly, then combined the meat and put in fridge to marinate for about 8 hours.
- Once the meat is done marinating. Sautée the chicken and beef in a skillet on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, until most of the juices have evaporated and chicken is cooked.
- Slice all the platter ingredients, listed above are suggestions. You can make this on in a pita if you want.
- In a small to medium size bowl add the tahini sauce ingredients: Whisk until fully combined and at desired consistency. If too thick add more water, too thin add more tahini.
- Plate your platter ingredients, once meat is done cooking add to platter.
- Drizzle tahini sauce over the platter or however you desire.